dimanche 22 juillet 2012

yamaha

After owning the bike for short while and have enjoyed many happy rides, I decided to change the spark plug and have a look under the farings to see your things and put together ect. You might notice the spark plug is not in straight.. I certainly noticed when I had a closer look, whoever serviced the Aerox last had screwed in the plug on an angle Tongue Tied.
I removed the cylinder head and cleaned off a big bunch of carbon deposits from piston and head, then screwed in a new plug properly.


I lubricated all the cables while scoot was in peices.. oil pump, throttle, choke, rear brake.





This blog is about my Aerox 100cc YQ100 project that I have been working on sometimes slowly as sometimes ofter over the last year. I've owned the Aerox for 2years now and It started life with me at 13000kms and completely standard.
I've been modifying and racing small cars over the last 10years, like the BMW 2002 (1975model), Toyota AE86 and Alfa Romeo GT2000. This is my 1st scooter and I just couldn't help myself so I'm modifying it also Smile
I love this scoot, it's build so well and even with its current 32000kms on the clock, it's never missed a beat or even failed to start not once. Great quality and fantastic handling. Its completely standard top speed was about 78kmh when I first bought it. I'm on a quest to reach 120kph or around abouts.
I'l be adding more to the blog as time goes on and adding more current pics of bits and peices when I get a new digital camera. (Warning-Dont carry your camera in shorts pocket whilst riding your scooter[:'(]) lol
Here's a few pics of the Aerox standard and a couple pics after I painted my wheels gold and detailed a few little things.
Dealership pic I seen of my scoot
First day riding



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire